5 Unique Advantages of Tape-in extensions￼
Our Tape Hair Extensions are the way to go if you want permanent hair. All you have to do is apply any hair extension glue or tape to the inner surface of the strip and then place it on your hair. They appear to be very natural. It’s difficult to spot them. This is one of the simplest and quickest methods for adding hair extensions to your soft curls.
Tapes are a form of permanent hair extension made out of a 4cm wide weft of hair with a sticky tab connected to the hair at the top. The tape extensions are held together using a light medical glue similar to that found in plasters and other medical forms.
This is one of the most popular hair extension methods to hit the market. This is a procedure that will last for a while. Attaching it to your hair should take no more than 30 to 45 minutes. Once attached, it might last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. This hair extension usually comes with a strip of medical adhesive tape to adhere to your hair. A tape extension remover is used to the hair to remove this hair extension. To remove the extension, use a fine-toothed comb. At Stylux Studio, our experts carefully attach hair extensions to your existing hair and make them blend into your natural hair
Tape Hair Extensions Have a Lot of Benefits
- Hair Extensions Done Right: The effect of tape extensions on your natural hair is limited. Unlike other professionally applied extensions, This method uses a 4 cm broad tape to divide the weight of the extension across a section of hair. Natural hair is less prone to break or be yanked out from the root as a result, long after the extensions have been removed, it will remain intact and healthy-looking.
- A Heat-Free Application: To bind extensions to your natural hair, many professionally fitted hair extension treatments use hot tools. But these Tapes are unique. They’re attached by sandwiching two tapes together with a short bit of natural hair in the middle. This is then clamped by our professional experts with the assistance of a specifically designed tool that does not require any heat.
- Simple and rapid implementation: This is one of the quickest ways to install hair extensions. It will take between 30 and 40 minutes at most, but the end results give you astounding results
- Removable and re-usable with ease: Tapes are easier to remove than they are to apply. A bond remover is used in between the tapes to remove them. This is massaged in, and the tapes will slip out with ease. Our High-quality Tape extensions can also be reused once they’ve been removed. The tapes will need to be cleaned, and new tape will need to be placed before re-fitting.
- Low-maintenance and comfortable: Tape extensions are silky and relaxing, and they don’t require any upkeep. When extensions are properly fitted, you will almost forget that you are wearing them. You won’t make you feel uncomfortable; instead, They’ll make you admire our skilled artisans’ work.
Consider these factors when using tape hair extensions.
Maintain a healthy hairstyle
Pollution is the primary cause of hair damage. The more pollutants you are exposed to, the more harm your hair extension will suffer. The Tape Hair Extension’s worst foes are dust and pollution. As a result, be cautious and wash it on a frequent basis.
Be Wary of Your Oils
Always use oils such as coconut oil and argan oil to keep your hair nourished and prevent it from damage.
With Heat, Take Caution
Hair dryers should not be used. It will harm the hair extension’s roots. The more heat you expose your hair to, the more damage it will suffer.
Always remember to brush your hair thoroughly. Brushing this type of hair extension using a fine-toothed comb will help prevent damage to your hair extension.
Stylux Studio consistently provides high-quality hair extensions and excellent services, resulting in delighted clients (may include yourself) who return for a pleasant experience time and time again. Please pay a visit to our studio now for splendid services.